Jun 10, 2007

the day of rest

sorry, no video today. even god rested on sunday, and he's super powerful (depending on what you read). Plus, we (my friends and I) had to film a scene for the movie were making, which we didn't do because our hook up for the camera (carlos) fell through. I did get to drink coffee, though, and talk to my friends matt and zaid about matt's new script involving a bicycle developed by Tesla whose pieces are scattered around the world, and when the bike comes together it can be super powerful, much like that god dude (or girl, depending on what you read) I mentioned earlier.

I'm going to attempt another five movies by friday. Might be hard cuz my band has a show on tuesday. If I can't squeeze one in then I guess I'll make another saturday special. Who knows, maybe I'll eat another breakfast sandwich.

woo, just made it before midnight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment