Jun 21, 2007

The Fountain

this movie is obvious filler. I apologize. I wish I had all day, everyday to make these movies, but I don't. I did enjoy filming at the beach all day for Ozark Cousins, though. If you want to see a trailer, go here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGAPr4NrsIY

can I do that? Can I link to a trailer for a movie in the description of another movie? Well I just did. I'm the wheezy waiter. I break the rules, bitch!

Maybe I would have had more time to make this movie if I didn't take so long on the description. again, I refer to the last sentence of the previous paragraph...bitch!

wink (ding),

-ww

Formats available: Quicktime (.mov)

3 comments:

  1. nice. it's really a wild world...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was almost tolerable. Now that Yousef has been allowed back in the country it's even OK to reference his back catalog of music. Not that I would do it. You see I'm a real 'merican! Speaking of Yousef, Blogspot must have known he was going to make an appearance in this blog so they beefed up their security measures by asking you to enter a secret swirly font word before to can post a comment.

    Cat!!

    ReplyDelete