Jul 9, 2007

Field Trip

One of the best things to come out of my waiting job was our company picnic today. It was at Great America!! Unfortunately for you, that means no movie. Right now I have not the time, energy, nor concept of reality that is required for a movie. And my pocketbook is looking quite "sexy" (by "sexy" I mean the current standards of beauty set by fashion super models and the greater part of western culture-- slim to the point of being unhealthy). And since my hot, arousing pocketbook is so fine, I may need to pick up a double shift tomorrow...and the next day. In the mean time, keep working on those songs and telling all of my adventures. Thanks. And I think you're all sexy.

cut to close up on face: I mean in a healthy way.
cut to mid-shot: Like in a Scarlett Johansson way?
cut to close up on face: yeah, you're all that sexy to me.
cut to mid-shot:

wink (ding),
wheezy waiter

2 comments:

  1. Very clever. You just may be a genius. I can't wait to see future videos.

    If you don't know who this is just think of one of your friends that hasn't lived in the same town or continent for more than a year...Like a pikey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have another comment. If anyone knows anything about editing you can record the time on your computer after you spent 3 hours on something and just put the footage of your "start time" in the beginning of your video. I don't doubt your skills but it could be rigged.

    ReplyDelete